Virtual | May 12, September 15, November 3 - 10:00 a.m. CT to 3:00 p.m. CT
This forum provides an opportunity for bank trainers to exchange ideas freely, brainstorm challenges and examine pressing issues in today's ever-evolving regulatory, cost-conscience, and results-driven environment. The agenda is based on input from participants in the forum group as well as banking industry employee development key topics.
Benefits of the Forum...
- Improve your effectiveness as a Training and Talent Development leader in the banking sector
- Discuss current industry trends and challenges experienced by other training professionals
- Identify and discuss ways to “do more with less” given budget and staff pressures
- Obtain access to highly respected industry experts
- Grow professionally as well as personally
- Discuss with peers what works and what doesn’t
Possible Discussion Topics
- Key Challenges in Employee Development and Training during the Pandemic
- New Hire Orientation versus Onboarding
- Training Designs for Virtual Training
- Developing a Training Program on a Budget
- Wearing Multiple Hats
- How to Develop Short Training Programs
- Tools for Delivering Compliance Training
- And much more…
Facilitator – Dianne Barton, President, Performance Solutions, Inc.
Fee Per Person (Includes Two Sessions)