Day 1: 9:00-5:00
Day 2: 8:00-4:00
What You Will Learn
• U.S. Information Security Laws and Regulations
• Information Security Program Components
• Security Awareness Programs
• IT Audit
• Social Engineering
• Preparing for your IT Examinations
• Running Effective IT and Audit Committees
The Certified Advantage
• Develop an information security program framework to take back to your institution.
• Understand how to successfully implement and manage each component of the information security program.
• Boost your knowledge of layered security.
• Gain confidence in your decision-making with comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge.
• Dive into FFIEC cybersecurity guidelines.
Cody Delzer, CISA, CDPSE, SVP Information Security Consultant and Regional Director, SBS CyberSecurity
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer
Fee Per Person
A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBVM designation.
Bring a laptop or tablet with your preferred Internet browser.
Courtyard - Springfield
3462 Freedom Drive, Springfield, IL 62704
15% Off Available Rate