Cultivating Ideas and Tools for Growing the Retail Delivery Branches and Channel
Virtual | June 21 and September 27, 2022 – 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
This forum provides a platform and an opportunity for retail banking officers to freely exchange ideas and examine pressing issues in today’s ever-evolving regulatory, cost-conscience and result-driven environment. The agenda for each session is based on input from participants in the forum group and the facilitator. Also, as appropriate, experts will present specific pressing topics as requested by forum members.
How the Forum Works
- This forum meets three times during the year.
- Relevant retail banking “hot topics” discussed at each session.
- Participants strongly encouraged to suggest topics of interest.
- Participants benefit from working with a seasoned facilitator on a cost-saving basis.
- Attendees share best practices and solutions to retail banking challenges.
- Each attendee receives an electronic manual packed with tools, forms, handouts, and templates.
- Improve your effectiveness as a retail banking leader
- Discuss current industry challenges with others in retail banking
- Develop relationships with colleagues
- Brainstorm and solve your most pressing challenges
- Deepen professional development and learning curve
- Discuss with peers what does and does not work
- Building a retail banking branch and culture
- Current challenges with growing the retail branch
- Staffing and scheduling a retail branch
- Business Development: Increasing the pipeline, small business strategies and protecting key customers in today's environment
- Improving and maximizing the customer experience
- Employee engagement and development
- Emerging products, services and technology
- Growing the retail delivery channel: Value added and cross-selling, increasing non-interest income, on-boarding and re-boarding tools
- Balancing regulatory and compliance with generating revenue
- Performance Management: Metrics, goal setting and performance improvement processes
This forum is designed for senior retail officers, retail branch managers and retail banking coordinators responsible for multiple branches/offices, as well as marketing directors with retail banking focus, and those responsible for leading the retail banking sales and service efforts of their banks.
Christie Drexler is the Senior Consultant and Facilitator for Performance Solutions, Inc. Christie has over 26 years of experience in the financial industry for community, regional and national banks. Her experience has been expansive to include beginning as a Management Associate, successfully navigating both retail, real estate, operations, treasury services, commercial banking careers and serving as Chief Retail Officer, Chief Credit Officer, and Market/Division President. Christie is a passionate facilitator and coach with a focus on developing competent, caring, and impactful leaders in all roles of banking
Gather with Your Peers Virtually!
Fee Per Person (Includes Both Sessions)