August 3-4, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Daily
IBA Center for Banking Excellence, Springfield, or Live Streamed Via Zoom
Joe Micallef has been a successful banker and business developer for over 30 years, achieving record results year after year for his bank and his customers. In a highly competitive banking market, the secret to Joe's success has been to differentiate himself as a financial adviser that his customers and prospects proactively seek to help them with all their financial challenges and goals. Many bankers struggle each year to achieve their growth targets and personal goals because they do not know how to position themselves as valuable finance professionals.
- How are you engaging your prospects and getting more meetings?
- How well can you articulate your unique value proposition?
- How impactful are your customer meetings?
- How persuasive are your proposals?
- How do you overcome objections?
Joe will share practical business development tips and tools that will help you easily grow your customers and win more business at the price you want year after year. Commercial bankers, retail officers, financial planners, and home lenders walk away from Joe's two-day sales bootcamp with greater sales confidence and ideas to elevate their career success and more effectively grow their bank.
During this highly interactive, enlightening, and energizing two-day workshop, attendees will develop the following skills, behaviors, and beliefs:
Day ONE - Getting More Meetings
• Understand Personal Motivation & Build Sales Confidence
• Create a Powerful Target List & Value Proposition
• Develop a Better Prospecting Script & Cadence
• Consistently Gain More Quality Referrals
• Become a More Influential Networker
Day TWO - Winning More Customers
• Adopt a Better Sales Meeting Process
• Ask Powerful Questions
• Create & Present Compelling Proposals
• Closing Techniques & Overcoming Objections
• Develop a P.L.A.N. for Greater Success
Audience and Program Benefits
This program is a must-attend event for all bankers in a business development role.
- Achieve an immediate return on investment that will include more customers, more rewards, and more job fulfillment.
- Receive a copy of Joe's presentations and a workbook filled with proven sales models, templates, and scripts to help them gain immediate results.
- Direct access to Joe Micallef for up to 30 days after the bootcamp to review their workbook exercises and discuss any specific sales challenges.
Fee Per Person
IBA Members $505