Day 1: 9:00-5:00
Day 2: 8:00-4:00
What You Will Learn
• Vendor Breaches, Laws, and Regulations
• Information Security Program and Risk Management
• Selection of Vendors
• Ongoing Vendor Management
• Creating a Dynamic Vendor Management Program
• Contract Structuring
• IT Audit and Exam Preparation
THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
• Become a trusted expert in vendor management in the eyes of your auditor or examiner.
• Alleviate some of the stress of vendor management by designing an effective, time-saving process.
• Develop a clear understanding of vendor breaches, laws, and regulations.
• Implement a vendor selection and review process with confidence.
• Comply with FFIEC external dependency management guidelines.
Jon Waldman, President, SBS Institute
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer
Fee Per Person
A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBVM designation.
Bring a laptop or tablet with your preferred Internet browser.
1111 W 22nd St Ste 700Oak Brook, IL 60523-1938(630) 573-1740