August 17 – Live Streamed Via Zoom
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
This seminar is designed to provide training on evolving cybersecurity threats and what your bank should do to build a strong Information Security Program that helps protect against these threats. We will identify components of a comprehensive Information Security Program that enables successful IT Examinations and minimizes your risk against real-world threats. This seminar will walk you through various FFIEC, FDIC, and OCC resources, as well as other industry best practices. We will also review some timely hot-stove topics, including Pandemic Preparedness, Managed Service Providers, and creating a Culture of Security at your institution.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is perfect for Information Security Officers and Information Technology Staff, but will also provide great value to Compliance Officers, Auditors, Presidents, and Board of Directors.
• Modern Cyber Attacks are Automated
• Current Regulatory Guidance and GLBA Overview
• Use your IS Risk Assessments to make better decisions, including:
• IT Risk Assessment
• Vendor Management
• Business Processes (BIA)
• Cybersecurity (Organizational) Risk Assessment
• Responsibilities of an Information Security Officer
• How to Build Out an Incident Response Playbook
• Real-World Case Study: Business Email Compromise
• Top 6 Controls to Mitigate Cyber Risk
The Illinois Bankers Association (IBA) is recognized as a public accountant continuing professional education sponsor by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR). Public accountants licensed in the state of Illinois will earn up to 6 hours of continuing professional education credit for attending this seminar.
Per Person Fee