Virtual | November 15, 2023 - 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Provides a platform and opportunity for Marketing staff to exchange ideas freely, dissect problems and discuss vital issues with peers. You will have the opportunity to discuss industry trends and challenges as well as review a wide-range of developments that affect bank marketing strategies, tactics and results.
1. Marketing in a rising rate environment: We will explore the challenges and opportunities of marketing in an environment of rising interest rates, and how to adapt marketing strategies accordingly.
2. AI and what do we do with it or about it: With artificial intelligence becoming an increasingly prominent feature in the marketing industry, we will discuss how to leverage AI to drive marketing success and how to navigate ethical considerations related to AI use.
3. DIY video: Video marketing is an effective way to reach customers, but it can be expensive to produce. In this session, we will discuss DIY video techniques to help marketers create high-quality video content on a budget.
4. What content is working on social right now: Social media platforms are constantly evolving, and it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends. In this session, we will discuss what types of content are resonating with audiences on social media right now and how to adapt your social media strategy accordingly.
5. Tiktok is trending but do you need to be there: TikTok has emerged as a major player in the social media landscape, but is it right for your bank's marketing strategy? We will explore the pros and cons of TikTok and how to determine if it is a worthwhile investment for your bank.
6. Gen Z is on Instagram more than Google, what is your strategy: Generation Z is a critical demographic for banks to reach, but they have different preferences when it comes to social media and search engines. In this session, we will discuss how to effectively engage with Gen Z on Instagram and other social media platforms, and how to optimize your bank's online presence for this demographic.
Facilitator – Brett Jackson, Systemax
Fee Per Person
Members Only $200