Hybrid Delivery Options (select your preference when registering)
April 22, August 18, and November 18 – IBA Center for Banking Excellence, Springfield OR Live-Streamed via Zoom
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
IT and operations officers are constantly challenged by the need to ensure they have up-to-date resources to stay on top of the ever-evolving regulatory, risk management, cost-conscious, and productivity-driven banking environment.
• Cybersecurity Insurance Challenges and Solutions (reduced coverage with increased premiums)
• How are Banks implementing Artificial Intelligence (automated threat detection, machine learning, predict attacks, etc.)
• Mobile Device Management - BYOD vs corporate-issued devices
• Pros and cons of migrating to Cloud services or applications
• Initial reactions to zero-days or new vulnerabilities like log4j and how other banks prioritize these new risk
• How (if at all) are banks modifying their firewall/VPN policies in response to the latest threat trends
• Russia-Ukraine conflict
• Ransomware Backup solutions and processes
• Electronic payments fraud
• Cyber fraud
• PAM solutions - Who is using them and what are they using?
Facilitators – Ben LeClaire, Irfan Kathi, Matt Babicz, Plante Moran
Fee Per Person (Includes Two Remaining Sessions)
Members Only $400