In an ever-evolving payments environment shaped by changes in technology, competition, policy, and customer behavior, the Cash Management Forum provides a venue to share knowledge and engage in dialogue.
• Training methods on Business Ancillary/Treasury services for staff
• Are any Jack Henry banks going to utilize Business Banno in 2021?
• New ways to help municipal customers during COVID.
• Annual visits (How do you comply with this for ACH Originators and are you making changes to these due to COVID-19?)
• Do you require all digital banking users to sign a business digital banking agreement or do you only have Administrators sign?
• Do you offer any other solutions to a business customer that only wants to do a few ACH items per month other than Full origination?
• Find solutions to your most pressing problems
• Discuss with peers what works and what doesn’t
• Hear from experts in the industry on products, services, regulatory changes and best practices.
Facilitated by Karl Nelson, KPN
Fee Per Person
Members & Nonmembers $199